about the fellowship
This program provides fellowships to doctoral students and junior faculty in the first three years of a tenure-track or equivalent appointment to be trained in case research, writing, and teaching at the annual meeting of the North American Case Research Association (NACRA). In 2015, the CRF awarded its first fellowships. Fellowships were awarded in 2015, 2016, and 2017.
The application process for the 2018 Paul R. Lawrence Fellowships is now open. Information and application forms are linked below. All applications and supporting materials are due no later than June 19, 2018.
- Flyer announcing the 2018 Paul R. Lawrence Fellowships (PDF)
- Doctoral Student Application Form
- Junior Faculty Application Form
- Form for Recommendations
- More information about the 2018 Annual Meeting of the North American Case Research Association
- FAQs about the 2018 Fellowship Application Process